Logo Casino Bonus Min. Deposit Play now
Online casino games, especially online pokies, are among the most popular and loved pastimes in New Zealand. As such, many gamblers are continually looking for the safest and convenient ways of adding funds to their casino accounts as well as cashing out winnings. You will come across an array of payment methods with a good number of them involving the use of credit and debit cards. There are people who want to play their favorite online casino games but don’t have a debit card, or you don’t want to disclose your personal details to casino operators. The solution to this dilemma is instant banking. This payment system does not require you to share your personal information. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about instant bank transfer, reputable NZ casinos accepting instant banking, how it works, and much more.
What is Instant Bank Transfer?
We are living in a fast-paced world where everything is about here and now – instant. This is also reflected in the way our financial transactions are handled. As the name suggests, an instant bank transfer is a system that allows you to deposit or withdraw your funds within a short time. The instant banking companies act as the direct link between your account and the casino operator. Since there are no brokers involved in the process, your money remains safe and private at all times. One thing that makes this a better online casino payment option is speedy transactions which are completed within seconds or minutes depending with your location. Another thing is that this system acts like a debit facility, meaning you cannot spend beyond your budget.
Top Recommended Instant Bank Transfer Online Casino Sites
New Zealand punters will be lost for choice when it comes to selecting instant bank transfer online casino sites as there are tons of them. To find a reputable online casino, several factors need to be considered by players. The direct bank transfer casino sites we have shared have been analyzed by our professional and experienced gamblers. They offer safe and fair games from renowned developers, fully licensed and regulated, support instant banking payment option, generous bonuses and promotional offers, and with unparalleled customer support. Below are some of the brands to check out:
- Powered by the best casino gaming developers including Microgaming and Evolution Gaming
- Fully licensed by three renowned authorities, Malta, the UK, and Sweden
- Generous welcome bonus offer of NZ$1000 and 300 free spins
- Decent return to player of 96.8%
- Multiple regulated deposit and withdrawal options
- Trained customer support staff
Jackpot City Casino
- Guarantees safe and fair gaming which is certified by eCOGRA
- Fast deposits and withdrawals in New Zealand currency
- A great four tied welcome bonus of 100% up to NZ$400
- Thrilling casino games from giant software developers
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices
- Offers 24/7 customer support via email, live chat, and phone call
- Provides more than 300 pokies with 8 high jackpots
- Payouts are completed within 48 hours
- Welcome bonus of 200% match up to NZ$100 and 100 free spins
- Multiple respected casino game manufacturers
- Remarkable customer support via Skype, Viber, and comprehensive blog site
- A vast library of more than 600 mobile and desktop games
- Accepts instant withdrawals using Visa and Kiwi Favorite
- Exclusive loyalty program and ongoing promos
- Protected by the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Licensed and regulates by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
Leo Vegas Casino
- An extensive game collection from NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, etc
- Fully optimized for mobile, tablet and PCs
- Awards high bonuses and frequent promotional offers
- Supports widely accepted banking options including debit and credit cards
- Good customer support and detailed FAQs section
How Does Instant Bank Transfer Work?
Using instant bank transfer payment option can be somehow a challenge, especially to new players, but things become easy once you get used to it. In a nutshell, this method allows New Zealand based players to transfer money from their local bank accounts to any online casino site. Usually, the process is completed through third party agents such as Citadel, Sofort, and UseMyBank.
However, you don’t have to be worried about your personal information leaking to unauthorized people because the process happens in your bank. What is exciting about this payment system is that you don’t have to create a new account. As I said, casinos that accept instant banking allow you to transfer your money directly without additional third parties.
To deposit funds using Instant Banking, you need to go to the casino’s cashier and check the ‘Deposit’ section. Click on the instant banking method option available and follow the steps. Usually, you will receive a unique reference number that will enable you to complete your transaction. You will be redirected to a deposit page where you log in and enter the reference number. The money will be transferred to your casino account only if the produced information is correct. Unlike other standard payment options, Instant Bank Transfer lets you deposit and play casino games in real-time.
Benefits of Playing at Deposit by Bank Transfer Casino Sites
There are many advantages of using an instant bank transfer when playing at any reputable online casinos in New Zealand. The simplicity and safety of this payment system are some of the things that have made it famous. Other benefits of instant banking include:
- Is the safest system since there are no third parties involved
- Can be accessed by anyone with 18 years and above
- No additional accounts or registration is required
- All money transfers occur in real-time
- Most domestic bank transfers are free and instant
FAQ: Can I Use Instant Banking for Withdrawal?
No. One of the downsides of playing at fast bank transfer casino sites in New Zealand is that you cannot Cashout your winnings using the payment option. As a fact, many online casinos don’t allow Instant Banking and the few that accept it, always impose additional charges and the withdrawals might take days to be completed.